Friday, April 20, 2007

Revolting Rhymes


Some parents are complete idiots. I'd hate to teach their children.

Waterstones in town doesn't have a copy of Roald Dahl's 'Revolting Rhymes' so I was looking it up on Amazon. Check out some of these reviews:

"I bought this from amazon a few weeks ago, and was alarmed when I read the first rhyme, and found Prince Charming calling Cinderella a "sl*t". Returned the book immediately.Have rated it with stars for the quality of writing. Dahl is funny, but this one isn't for younger children, and has no business being in this section."

"Although I thought this book was humorous in parts, I found some part to be a little inappropriate for the younger reader. I found some of the storys to be a little voilent [sic] and unsuitable for children. More suited to the young adult market."

Imbeciles! They don't know their children at all!

No comments: