Monday, April 23, 2007

Gardeners' World

While I was sat around at the school, Ian sent me a text that made me laugh out loud. We'd watched Gardener's World on Friday, which is really badly put together and pretty uninformative. For some reason, when one of the presenters took off her red coat and threw it to the ground, the camera zoomed in on it and stayed fixed on the coat for what seemed like an age! It was so funny. Anyway, the gist of Ian's text was that on the BBC forums there's a thread devoted to the discussion of this. Unfortunately, I can't find it, but it amuses me nonetheless.

45 mins until 5 o'clock. I still feel peculiar. I'm thinking that perhaps what I thought was nerves is actually illness.

I think the reason I'm dreading the call so much is because I'm waiting for the awkwardness of being told I don't have it, and the feeling that I was completely unworthy and/or an embarassment which accompany that.

On that note, I think I'll check the TES website for other jobs . . .

No comments: