Sunday, December 31, 2006

Oh dear. I get so distracted. Ian just looked round the door and found me guiltily knitting. I found some lovely, soft grey-green and white (with some spangly bits) wool in the sales and I want to make a bag out of it. It's so soft you want to rub it against your cheek. I might make some Alien soft toys out of it too.

I've also bid on some suiting fabric on eBay. Ian's mum said there's a guy selling shoulder bags made out of suiting in Affleck's Palace in Manchester, so he's requested a custom-made version. He doesn't know about my "design and research" charges yet.

Anyway, since I always get distracted from doing boring work, I've decided I'm going to start doing things I really want to do, instead of spending ages watching rubbish on TV or browsing idly on the internet. That is the first of my New Year's resolutions.

The second is to make a website and actually start selling (or at least making to sell) things.

No comments: