Sunday, December 10, 2006

Winter Warmers

Ian terms everything he cooks a "winter warmer" at the moment, so I've started calling breakfast cereal soup, pasta and anything else a "winter warmer" too. The reason this is on my mind is because our heating isn't working and it's so cold that my nose and other extremities are looking slightly blue. So I've jammed myself into one room in the house with the fan heater, wrapping some more presents. I'm still feeling remarkably Christmassy, despite a trip to Meadowhall which had me feeling extremely unusual, even though it wasn't completely packed. All I could think was "buy things and get out!"

Anyway, I forgot about posting up some of the flyers I've made in the past. If anyone wants quirky flyers done for them I'd be more than happy to oblige. I also take commissions for any other objects, but the time-scale for making them will be fairly long because I'm so busy with school-work at the moment.

Here they are:
















No comments: