Monday, February 19, 2007

A good ol' bath always makes me feel better. Things are slightly more in perspective and I remember to ask myself, "Is anything worth making yourself ill over?"

So the main teaching block begins tomorrow: may the weight loss commence (I lost half a stone last placement: there's no time to snack and you're always moving).

We also just gave our last rent cheques to the current landlord, and Ian rightly describes the limbo state of almost moving: you feel like you should start packing, but there's still weeks to go; you want to begin a new project, but you feel like you should put it off; blah blah blah. I shall take a picture of my little study room to put on the wall when I move into the new place, just to remind myself of the cramped, back-ache inducing conditions.

I accidentally wrote "bach-ache inducing" there, which would be a much more interesting ailment.

No comments: