Thursday, January 18, 2007

I made the tickets for Alex ShadowPlay's night at the Raynor Lounge next Friday, and I went to show him the prototypes last night. The odd thing is, Alex lives in the house that I inhabited in my second and third years of university (ie Sept '01 to June '03), and an unpleasant nervousness came over me as I got nearer to the house. Not because of Alex, of course! But because those weren't the best years of my life by a hefty chalk. I think maybe I exorcised some demons by going there and having a look round though, especially as so much about the place has been changed. It doesn't have the same dank, dismal atmosphere that seemed to occupy the rooms when I lived there.

Strange times.

I nearly wrote "e
xercised some demons" above, which has put strange images in my mind of me trying to encourage overweight monsters into doing a cardiovascular workout or something.

No comments: