Friday, January 12, 2007

Bits and bobs

Thank God Leo is gone. It seems to me that he wanted to avoid being booed out of the house and scarpered instead. Silly little man. It was hilarious hearing him agree with Germaine that he could be ranked alongside the Stones and the Beatles. "Yeah, I do belong to that group."

Anyway, to more relevant matters. Today was my final day at M___ School. I somewhat nervously left a questionnaire in the Senior Liaison Tutor's pigeon-hole, on which I had written that my mentor should have completed my review with reference to my evidence and instead I'd been left out of the matter completely. Oh well. It might annoy my mentor a bit, but I don't think they're likely to blacken my name on the internet or anything. Speaking of which, jobs I have to apply for are already turning up. These next few months are going to involve mountains of job applications, nerves and disappointments. It's going to be strange being up against friends and aquaintances from the course. . .

I'm feeling tired and stressed just thinking about it. I'll go and check on my eBay items to cheer myself up. My 4-track has loads of watchers and bids--it's very e
xciting! I suppose it's like gambling without much risk or loss of money on my part.

No comments: