Saturday, February 16, 2008

Some days you wake up feeling inspired; everything captures your imagination. (No doubt this is in no small part related to the fact that my half term has commenced and I have room to think about creative things.) Unfortunately I'm too hungover to do much about anything.

I've just read about Art Sheffield in the Guide which I ridiculously have heard nothing about. There's also an amazing idea in the Guide: Sarah Kane's play Blasted being performed for audiences of only 12 at a time in a hotel room. Excellent concept. Looks like there might be some stuff worthwhile seeing in Newcastle too, art-wise. (Usually I end up at the Baltic in between exhibitions . . . )

More vitamin C required . . . despite the fact that (look away, I'm going to be crude) I drank so much cranberry juice last night that I swear my wee smelt of it this morning. Five-a-day overload.

No comments: