Thursday, November 16, 2006

Tired, not creative.

Man, I'm tired. And this week seems to have gone on forever, while the weekend flashed by.

I was so tired yesterday that I completely forgot important things I was going to say in my introductory lesson on ballads with Year 8 yesterday. I feel like I've let them down. But I will attempt to make tomorrow's lesson with them extremely fun and interactive to make up for my lack of energy yesterday.

So, my initial buzz of excitement has faded away, and hopefully it will come back once I don't feel quite so tired, but I'm not sure. I was looking at people's myspaces just before and felt a sad twinge that I've done nothing creative for a long while. Will I ever have the time again?

In a way I feel like I've let myself down by following this teaching and tradition career progression path. But then, what else was going to happen? I wasn't making it happen, that's for sure.

To cheer myself up I will soon start photographing all my creative endeavours and cataloguing them right here, on my blog ("see, I am a bit of an artist!").

No comments: