Friday, May 30, 2008

Last night . . .

. . . I dreamt that I was at school (it had elements of my school anyway), and Sylvia Plath was a teacher there. BUT, she was killing the children en masse by poisoning them. I figured out that she was responsible, but others weren't convinced. I really wanted to kill her. I think Alex Turner was there too, but I can't really remember (I don't think he's fit or anything, though I do quite like that Last Shadow Puppets song).

Anyway, I'm blatantly really looking forward to going back to school on Monday. But any other dream interpretation would be welcomed. In all fairness, Sylvia Plath would have probably made a shit secondary school English teacher.

Will blog about the millions of bands I seem to have seen live in the last week shortly.

Marking awaits.

No comments: