Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Sometimes . . .

. . . I come home and I have to behave in a really ludicrous way to remind myself of who I am.

Stupid dancing in the kitchen (MC Hammer via Turk from Scrubs sort of style), playing stupid guitar riffs and ridiculous drum beats, dressing in a strange outfit, putting my hair in bunches.

It's probably because the holidays are almost within reach, and because I've had so much marking and have been so tired lately, but I really feel like school robs me of my personality. I'm scared I'm going to start acting, at school, in more and more obtuse and idiosyncratic ways and get myself a reputation for being a complete fucking weirdo.

I like kids, but I still don't think anyone under 18 knows shit . . . so does it matter?

I'm too tired to care.

No comments: