Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Script Frenzy

I'm very excited about this. I keep having lots of script ideas and, I have to confess, I've already started on a couple of things despite the fact that you're only allowed to work on the project during the month of June.

I described the project to my younger sister (aged 19), and she was completely bemused by the idea that you'd want to write a script for no reason at all.

If you're creatively minded in any way at all, I urge you to sign up: www.scriptfrenzy.org. I've already written more (and of a higher quality) than I have in the past god-knows-how-many-months put together. Creative writing, that is. Not the snore-worthy stuff of PGCE-styled academia . . .

On which subject: how come the half term is almost over? Life is soooooooo unfair. After this brief holiday I don't know how I'll be able to stand the tedium of two weeks' of school . . . the abject misery ahead . . .

No comments: